Your Neighbors Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON LA VERNIA ONE SOURCE
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
Register your store
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Search our knowledge base for free training on how to run your online business
- Upload your logo, banner, business info and even manage your staff online
Find and list products
- Whether you're dropshipping, arranging product agreements or selling what you make yourself - it's all possible from LVOS
- Create and manage product tags, optimize your listing with our SEO tools and grow your catalogue
Fulfill and deliver your orders
- Whether you decide to do pick-up, drop-off or shipping - your options for fulfillment are endless
- Give your customers real-time information with shipment tracking capabilities within LVOS
Monitor growth and make corrections
- Utilize your dashboard to track your business analytics and make changes to optimize oyur sales
- Use our Google analytics module to see how your products are faring on search engines
Get paid and grow your business
- We take a 5% operating cost on sales - one of the lowest in the world of e-commerce so you receive the vast majority of payment
- Take advantage of our programs and partnerships to grow. When you're ready, LVOS is partnered with T80 digital to create entire websites with order, product and shop information migration. Easy as can be!
NO FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A marketplace of local consumers where you benefit from other vendor’s marketing.
- Shipping labels you can print at home.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Martfury
How do fees work on Martfury?
Joining and starting a shop on Martfury is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs USD 0.20 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 3.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for $0.20 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on Martfury. Create an Martfury account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your Martfuryfees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on Martfury will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on Martfury?
Martfury provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies.